Conditions Of Booking
- All accommodation is offered subject to availability at time of receipt of deposit and at the tariffs applicable according to season.
- Rooms must be vacated by 10.00 am on day of departure.
- The proprietors cannot accept responsibility for the loss of guests’ property.
- Accounts must be paid on arrival cheques will only be accepted if prior arrangements have been made with the proprietor to allow for bank clearance.
- In the event of any cancellation or curtailment, should the accommodation not be re-let, the person whose signature appears on the booking form will be liable to pay all the total cost as per the reservation .Deposits are none refundable.
- You must be able to enter a legally binding contract and be over 18yrs to make a booking.
- We have some standard rules that are designed to ensure that we comply with regulations relating to matters such as fire, health and safety. If you would like to check our conditions of stay please contact us.
- We reserve the right to terminate your booking immediately without being liable for any refund or compensation where you engage in unacceptable behaviour that causes a disturbance or nuisance to other guests.
- When booking your holiday you are entering into a legally binding contract and it is recommended that you take out holiday insurance cover.